This tent has a repair on the side door screen.
The Sphinx 5+ is your ideal lightweight family tent and the right choice for family trekking. The Sphinx 5+ in Rip stop Polyester fabric has been awarded in 2010 by the Dutch ANWB/KCK camping magazine as ‘lightweight family tent of the year’. Inner tent and fly sheet are sewn together to the bathtub floor and sleeping cabin. According to the jury report is this unique 3 pole tunnel design an ‘innovative and a very quick to pitch tent’. The living space has standup height and three double doors with mesh. The Breathable Technical Cotton (BTC) fly enhances the feeling of comfort inside. The sleeping space offer enough space to five people with room for more in the large vestibule. The sewn in bathtub floor extends below the whole tent surface. Optional available is a floorsaver and a Eureka! tent carpet.
- Vestibule offers 3 door entry, 4 capped air vent and 2 ArmaTech® "Clearvu" windows
- The vestibule comes with a durable 210D Oxford full tent-length footprint. The floor can be opened for wet weather entry.
- All openings have No-See-Um mesh windows
- The sleeping room has a separation wall and a closable storage space
- Another door at the rear side with mesh and an ArmaTech® "Clearvu" window
- Centre pole height 195cm, front and rear pole heights 170cm
- Also available in a 3+ size and Polyester Ripstop versions
- Pitching time: 10-15 minutes
- Fly: Breathable Technical cotton (BTC)
- Inner tent: Breathable Cotton
- Floor: 210D Oxford Polyester, min. 6000mm. PU. coating, Fire-retardant
- Frame: 9,5mm. T7001 Aluminium
- Colors: Fly: Sand; Floor: Dark grey