Deze tent heeft imperfecte productie gehad bij sommige naden, waardoor die niet compleet waterdicht waren. Die problemen zijn verholpen met een seamsealer. De tent wordt daarom aangeboden als gerepareerde tent.
This tent had production imperfections at some seams, which caused them to not be entirely waterproof. The problems were solved by using a seam sealer. That is why this tent is offered as a repaired tent.
The free-standing Poudre Pass 3 is a 3-pole dome tent that really delivers. With its exoskeleton construction, the inner and outer tent are connected for pitching in one fell swoop – a duet by design that cuts setup time in half. The inner tent ridge pole maximizes the vertical angles for a more spacious interior and strategically placed mesh vents allow for circular airflow with cooler air entering from below and warmer air exiting above. The mesh vents can be opened or closed so you can regulate your own climate control. Two storage pockets and a gear net are built-in for ready access to your essentials while freeing-up floor space. The waterproof floor and lower edge of the inner tent keep your domain dry, and the front door of the outer tent extends to create a handy vestibule area and provides extra protection when the weather acts up. The Poudre Pass brings you the best of 360-design for all-around outdoor pleasure.
- 2-pole double-cross freestanding design with ridge pole
- Straight side walls
- Sets up anywhere fast and easy as inner tent stays connected
- Doors on both sides
- Traditional double wall tent/fly design ensures protection in all weather conditions
- Attached vestibule provides protected tent entry and gear storage
- 2 Internal mesh storage pockets, 2 loops for gear of light
- Light and compact
- Pitching time: 5-10 minutes
- Fly: 68D Ripstop Polyester min. 4000mm. PU coating
- Floor: 75D Polyester min. 6000mm. PU coating
- Inner Tent: 68D Breathable Taffeta Polyester
- Mesh: No-See-Um
- Frame: Eureka! T7001 Pressfit Aluminium poles