Deze tent is kort in gebruik geweest en vanwege een waterlek bij één van de naden in de buurt van de luchttubes teruggekomen. Het waterlek is verholpen met een seam sealer. Hij is dus in zeer goede staat.
This tent was used shortly, and returned due to a water leakage on a seam near one of the air tubes. The water leakage is fixed with a seam sealant. It is in very good shape.
The Poso Creek is Eureka!’s smallest family tent in the Aeris series. The inflatable pitching system and fully sewn in floor makes it very quick and easy to pitch this tent. The main sleeping room converts easily into two rooms with a divider curtain. It has a capacity up to four people. The main sleeping room and it’s vestibule space has two doors. The side door has a mesh window. The front side of the tents has three buckles connections to attach an one pole awning.
Our new series of inflatable tents for 2016. These family tents are made out of Armatech® 150D Polyester. This strong and durable 150D Armatech®polyester will give you improved durability from UV rays. The family tents in the Aeris Armatech® series are the lightest and smallest packed size inflatable family tents of our range. With our advanced Aeris technology pitching of our largest family tents only takes a few minutes.
- Inflatable Tunnel tent with Aeris system
- Fully sewn in Polyethylene groundsheet
- Side door with mesh window
- Optional awning can be clipped to front
- Headroom: 200 cm
- A custom made Eureka! tent carpet is optional available
- Pitching time: 10-15 minutes
- Fly: 150D Armatech® Oxford Polyester, min. 4000mm PU coating
- Floor: 150D Oxford Polyester, min. 6000mm PU coating
- Inner Tent: 75D Breathable Polyester
- Frame: Aeris inflatable poles